Save the date for the 2019 OHJA Super Jumper Weekends!
August 3rd and 4th, 2019
Equestrian Festival at Caledon Equestrian Park
1.10M and 1.20M heights
August 24th and 25th, 2019
The International at Angelstone
1.30M and 1.40M heights
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
- The goal of Super Weekend competitions is to offer a Grand Prix styled experience to Junior and Amateur riders.
- Competitions will be offered over heights of 1.10m, 1.20m (CEP only), 1.30m and 1.40m (Angelstone only), under FEI Jumping Rules; Table A Art. 238Sec. 2.2, with one jump-off, to take place after all competitors have completed the first round (not an immediate jump off).
- The Course at all levels must include a Liverpool, a double and a triple combination or three double combinations.
- The water jump must used at the 1.30m and 1.40m levels (Angelstone only). A rail is optional.
- Ribbons will be awarded in each height division from 1st to 10th with prize money to 8th place. Coolers will be awarded for first place in each height division.
Equestrian Festival at CEP Aug 3rd and 4th:
1.10m Jr/Am Stake: 1st-$1,100 2nd $750 3rd-$500 4th-$350 5th-$250 6th-$200 7th-$175 8th-$175
1.20m Jr/Am Stake: 1st-$1,350 2nd-$810 3rd-$620 4th-$530 5th-$440 6th-$350 7th-$200 8th-$200
The Champions at Angelstone Aug 24th and 25th:
1.30m Jr/Am Stake: $1,650 2nd-$1,375 3rd-$825 4th-$550 5th-$385 6th-$275 7th-$220 8th-$220
1.40m Jr/Am Stake: 1st-$1,950 2nd-$1,625 3rd-$975 4th-$650 5th-$455 6th-$325 7th-$260 8th-$260
*For the 1.30 and 1.40 portion of the program a minimum of 10 are required to jump at each height in order not to combine and run the heights as separate classes. If they are combined the OHJA will award the 1.40M value of the prize money only – it will not be combined.
The OHJA has provided $10,000 in prize money and the host venues will match the amount for a total of $20,000 to be given out over the two events.
Thank you to Angelstone and Caledon Equestrian Park (CEP) for participating and supporting this program!
OHJA membership not required to participate in this program.
OHJA members are invited to join their OHJA Board of Directors at a luncheon courtesy of the OHJA on Saturday August 3rd at CEP.